Thứ Bảy, 10 tháng 3, 2012

Download My BeatBox Android App.Create rhythms from samples of your voice.

Download My BeatBox Android App.Create rhythms from samples of your voice.
Your personal BeatBox machine! Create automatic rhythms from samples of your voice just like real human beatboxers and more!

Download My BeatBox Android AppMy BeatBox Android App
My BeatBox Android App Features:
*12 popular rhythms* 1 custom rhythm* integrated 16 step sequencer
* variable speed (BPM)* electronic sample set* acoustic sample set
* user sample set* samples recording* samples importing (long press)
* sample set save & load* sequences saving* samples mix levels
* samples tuning* global tuning* 4 global sound effects* 7 backgrounds
* tablet/pad support* hardware acceleration

Download My BeatBox Android App

0 nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét